SB-WD wind speed and direction Data Logger is a reliable device in weather stations:
- SB-WD measures data from 3 different sensors (wind speed or direction) with a high resolution and reliable design and logging data on Micro SD Card.
- Also you can see online graph of measured values by Device Software on a PC with USB port.
- You can have analogue and digital outputs to command other devices or alarms.
Reference Condition: 25 ˚C (77 ˚F):
- Accuracy: +/-0.15% FS (URL).
- Stability: ±0.25% FS/year.
- Response Time: 30msec.
- Output Resolution: 0.05% FS (URL)
- LCD Accuracy:±0.05% FS (URL) + last digit
*URL: Accuracy includes the effects of linearity, Hysteresis, and repeatability.
- Display: 2.8 inch full-color TFT LCD with LED backlight.
- Power Supply: 24VDC.
- Current Output: 0-10 , 0-20 , 4-20 mA , MAX Load: 500Ω
- Relay Output: 2 or 4 Relays, 0.5A - 220VAC or 4A-30VDC.
- 2 Wire Modbus-RTU communication protocol.
- All In/Out Ports: 30VDC Circuit Protected.