Whether you are a professional or a beginner you can find a variety of opportunities in our career portal.
Join our team by choosing a career with Smart Biene. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our Business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to Make a difference in what we do every day.
Job opportunities :
Provide technical support for Engineering Department, Sales Department and Production Department for the Measurement Division. Assist the Engineering Department in development of new software, new gamma sensors, and improvements to existing instruments/products.
BSEE or Equivalent in Electronic Engineering
3+years experience in designing, implementing and supporting microprocessor based instrument
Design experience with digital and analog circuits for instrumentation
Conduct acceptance tests, qualifications tests, system configuration, generate test reports
Experience in PCB layout, construction and test techniques
Interface with Production, Sales and Purchasing Departments
Knowledge of ARM or other micro-controllers
Electrical hardware design experience with off the shelf embedded computer systems, single board
Computers and their associated hardware peripherals, such as LCD touch screens and storage devices.
Work Authorization: Germany Citizen
- The following skills/knowledge are a plus:
- Programming in C, C++, C sharp, Assembly
- Familiarity with HART, Foundation Field bus, Profibus, Mod bus, Ethernet, RS485, RS232
- Embedded Windows software
- Knowledge of scintillation detector circuitry
- Knowledge of ionization detector circuitry
Requirements and Experience:
An undergraduate degree is required with preference given to majors in Electrical Engineering. Candidates should also have a minimum of five years of solid, progressive experience as a marketing and sales professional with an instrumentation company.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and sales forecasts
- Develop marketing for new product development projects
- Develop technical marketing materials
- Assist in seminars and training
- Foster relationships with customers, OEM's and Ronan's Independent Representatives
- Analyze customer needs for Ronan's defined products
Work Authorization: German Citizen